One cozy night back in the late 40s or early 50s Country snuggled up to Blues with a jug of wine and a reefer cigarette and they made sweet, sweet lovin’. Blues got knocked up, had a baby, and they named it Rock & Roll (a reference to the conceptual act itself). We all know (and hopefully love) all the wicked facets of the 50-something-year old bastard known as Rock & Roll (or simply “Rock”, to his friends), but let’s learn a little about his formative years, and his relationship with his mother.
In short, LET”S ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Saturday - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Rockin Modern Neon Sounds 12/3
- Rockin Modern Neon Sounds 11/19
- Rockin Modern Neon Sounds #1!
- Party of One: And Done
- Party of One: Shake Your Moneymaker
- Party Of October One: J. Flax Edition
- Party of One: When It's Time for a Change...
- Off the Cuff, on the fly, it's a Party Of One!
- Party of One: Secrets
- Party of One: Hotter Than a Match Head