Zydeco, Cajun, Funk, Brass Bands, Swamp Pop … and more! Tune in for our eclectic jam of danceable sounds from across the great state of Louisiana!
Talia and Bill take turns hosting this show on alternating Mondays, 7 to 9 pm. In addition to crawfish, Talia serves up Cajun, Zydeco and Swamp Pop — and Bill adds a heaping helping of Funk, Brass Bands, Jazz and Blues to the mix!
Fan of Louisiana Dance Hall? You might also enjoy fellow WRIR program Edge of Americana. As always, thanks for listening — and we love to hear from you!
- Monday - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Spring Fund Drive LDH Mixxxx!
- Fay Doh Doh Fonetix
- Springtime at the Louisiana Dance Hall ...
- Welcome to The Louisiana Dance Hall at WRIR!
- Cajun, Creole, Zydeco & Swamp Pop
- Post-Mardi Gras, Pre-Blizzard LDH for you!
- Apres Mardi Gras
- Lundi Gras Party!
- Louisiana Dance Hall - Pre-Mardi Gras
- Louisiana Dance Hall returns!!!!