Mother’s Milk is Richmond, Virginia’s only weekly radio show devoted to drinking music. Featuring an eclectic cross-genre mix of obscurities, classics, and bizarreties, there is always something for everyone regardless of your musical tastes. If you like music, and you like booze, you’ll like Mother’s Milk. Every Monday night from 11PM to 1AM Eastern, at 97.3 FM WRIR-LP.
- Friday - 11:00 pm - 1:00 am
- CALL ME DRINKIN' BLUES
- Mood Indigo Show 3 - Second Wave of Emo
- A Little Bit O' New, A Little Bit O' Old...
- Mood Indigo Show 2 - 90s Chix (with some outliers)
- IT ISN'T EVEN RAINING BUT THE CAKE IS MELTING...
- Progressively More Intoxicated...
- Learning Curve...
- My Sobriety Is Now Old Enough to Drink in the State of Virginia, plus 'Eyeball' Jinkens might stop by
- dog milk 10/28/16 edition
- dog milk 8/19/16 edition