Several years ago I was burnt out from years of business travel, long meetings, sales reports, and corporate America. I guess I was teetering on the edge of a midlife crisis. Luckily (for my wife), I found WRIR and, thus, the opportunity to host a radio show.
My show takes its name from the book written by Sloan Wilson. The novel is “about the search for purpose in a world dominated by business.” In the novel the main characters “share a struggle to find contentment in their hectic and material culture”.
I guess you could say my show is my own personal search – through music – in the middle of the night every Monday. So join me and I’ll bring you an out-of-the-ordinary mix of blues, soul, rock, funk, Americana, bluegrass and whatever else it takes to shake the work blues.
Oh and the name, the Haberdasher – well, that’s a story for another day. So tune in.
- Monday - 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Album Hour
- Why You Been Gone So Long
- Jazz Fest Salute to the Great WWOZ !!!
- WRIR Spring Fund Drive '17 - Little Jimmy and The RobNsons - Live in the Studio
- Spring Fund Drive Show # 1 With Paulo Franco Live In The Studio
- Livin' On Tulsa Time - Spotlight on Leon Russell
- Ladies' Names in The Song Title For 500
- Gypsies, Crayons, And Other Music For Uplifting Gormandizers
- Blues A to Z - 2017
- Spring Fever