- Local Music
- New Wave
What the Fontaine?!: You never know what you’ll hear next on this fun mix of tunes from across the decades and musical genres. On any given week I might play punk, funk, rock, blues, hip-hop, jazz, reggae, electronica, country, rockabilly, new wave, industrial, African, metal, soul, classical, go-go, gospel, cajun, local music or whatever else I can think of. Often there are themes and occasionally local band interviews.
Fontaine has been an indie radio DJ in Richmond, VA for many, many years. In addition to hosting WTF since Summer 2008, she is among the rotating cast of DJs bringing you the 80s show (Songs From the Big Hair, Saturdays 3-5 PM) and the local band show (River City Limits, Saturdays 6-8PM).
- Friday - 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- What the Fontaine?!: Memorial Day Friday (5/26/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Soundgarden + Other 90s Music (5/19/17)
- LJ hosts What the Fontaine?! and things get noisey
- What the Fontaine?!: It's May! (5/05/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Second Friday Night of Fund Drive (4/28/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: First Night of Fund Drive (4/21/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Tix Giveaway for Testament, Sepultura, Prong (4/14/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Matt Linkous + Al Weatherhead talk Sparklehorse (4/7/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: Shawnis + Bean of The You Go Girls (3/31/17)
- What the Fontaine?!: It's Spring! (3/24/17)