Donate your car or pickup
Turn Your Old Car into Your Favorite WRIR Programs! Your car does not have to be running to qualify. It just needs to have an engine and be towable.
How Does My Car Become Democracy Now and Edge of Americana? Is this too good to be true?
- You can donate online by going to www.centerforcardonations.com and clicking on the “Donate Now” button. You can also call 877-411-3662.
- The Center for Car Donations will take all your information, including that you want the proceeds sent to WRIR.
- You will receive a call within 24 business hours from a local car auction to schedule a convenient appointment to pick up your vehicle, at your home, office or repair shop.
- When the Center for Car Donations’ driver comes to pick up your car, you will give the driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- There is no cost to you to have the vehicle towed.
- Once the vehicle sells, The Center for Car Donations will send you a thank you and acknowledgement letter informing you of the sale price. If your vehicle sells for over $500, you will receive IRS Form 1098 C.
- You will receive the thank you letter within 4-6 weeks after the vehicle is picked up.
- WRIR will receive a check for the proceeds from the auction.
Can I turn my snowmobile into Death Club Radio and the British Breakfast?
YES! In addition to cars, you can donate boats on a trailer, motor homes, trucks, operational motorcycles, farm equipment, and recreational vehicles such as snowmobiles, jet skis, etc. Call 877-411-3662 to find out if your vehicle qualifies.
Why should I donate my vehicle?
- You don’t want to worry about selling your vehicle.
- It is too expensive to repair your vehicle.
- You don’t trust your car to be safe on the road.
- You need a tax write-off.
- You love WRIR!
For More Information: www.centerforcardonations.com/wrir.htm